Wonderful news! We are pleased to inform you that Shopify integration is now available on Hubventory. Making it possible for you to create an order and send it back to Shopify when an order is received, as well as upload and update your product inventory from Shopify as quickly as possible.
Your inventory is updated as you publish or unpublish products inside Shopify. Additionally, whenever your Shopify inventory falls below the threshold, your integrated product in Hubventory is made inactive.
Do you want Shopify orders to be generated automatically as they come into Hubventory? To learn more, visit https://support.hubventory.com/support/solutions/articles/73000604238-settings-shopify-integration
Remember that Shopify is currently available only to registered brands in Hubventory and not to retailers.
This is how to integrate your Shopify shop into Hubventory
1. Integrate your Shopify to Hubventory by logging in to your Hubventory Account > Settings > Integrations > Shopify.
2. Click Sales Channels in Shopify's left-hand menu and type "Hubventory" into the box that appears. Continue your search in the Shopify App Store if you need to download, then click Install.
Note: Use the Shopify app to download Hubventory as a sales channel. Adding and removing products can only be done through the Hubventory sales channel.
This is how to integrate Shopify products to Hubventory.
1. On the right side of the page, under SALES CHANNELS AND APPS, click Manage to add products one at a time. Then choose Hubventory and press the save button.
2.Go to your product index and select multiple products there to add more than one item by ticking the box.
3. Once all products you need to add into Hubventory are selected, go to the menu button at the bottom part and click the “Include in sales channels” button. Make sure Hubventory’s box is ticked and click on “Include products.”
4. To make sure that the products are in, you may go to your Hubventory products, then reload the page to update the current feed.
Here’s how to remove Shopify products integrated into Hubventory.
1. On Shopify, go to your product index and tick the box of the product you need to disintegrate with Hubventory. Click on the menu button and this time, select Exclude from sale channels.
2.Tick the box ONLY for Hubventory and click on “Exclude products.”
Warning: Make sure not to click the box of Online Store so the products inside your Shopify store will remain. Only those on sale channels that are selected will be wiped out once done with the process.
3. To make sure the process is complete, you may go back to your Hubventory > Products > All products and check if the process is successful.
Note: For larger amounts of products that need to be disintegrated, the system may take time before all products will be wiped-off from Hubventory. After an hour or so that Shopify products are still available inside your Hubventory, please reach out to us via Chat on Weekdays from 7 AM to 4 PM PST or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following will be integrated into Hubventory automatically. Keep in mind that Shopify is the only place where the following list may be modified and that you cannot delete any integrated products:
• Published At - As you publish or unpublish your products in Shopify, Hubventory will also update immediately.
• Inventory - keeps track of your inventory on Shopify
• Price - will follow your price range. If your Shopify prices are retail, don't worry; Hubventory will help you convert them to wholesale rates by choosing your margin, which will be added to the prices of all products. To learn more, please click on this link: Settings: Shopify Integration
• Size - Hubventory creates the same sizes as you have them from Shopify that it will reflect inside the Custom Sizes page.
• Color - To promote the color options you have inside Hubventory, make sure to adjust back from Shopify and have color options as a variant. Once you've done that, you may map your product to the ideal shade for the retailer's search filter
And these are the fields in Hubventory that you need to manually update, either one at a time or in bulk using the office template in Hubventory. (https://hubventory.com/dashboard/brand/products/import/csv)
• Category - Download the official CSV template for Hubventory and select the tab > Valid option to view the list of all categories that would be the most appropriate groups for your products.
• Country of Origin
• Sale Price
• Lead Time - The period of time it would take the Brand to produce or prepare the Products for Shipping.
• Shipping At - On or around this date, a particular item is made available for shipment. It will be regarded as Immediate once the date has passed.
• For instance, one variant comes in three colors; two of them are now in stock, but the third is a preorder. An availability date for the preordered style is required.
• Allows Customization
• Case Qty - It is the bare minimum of packs a retailer would have to buy. If I write 2, it signifies that the required minimum order for this product is two packs. The customer can only select in increments of 2 once the item is placed in the cart.
1. One (1) pack minimum to order SKU; details are the following:
Size is Women > Clothing > 2S, 2M, 2L
Pack price: $120
Case Quantity: 1
Added to cart: Quantity of 1 = Total order is 120 for 1 pack
2. One (1) order is a minimum of eight (8) items. Details are the following:
Size is Women > Junior > 9
Per piece price: $20
Case Quantity: 8
Added to cart: Quantity of 1 = Total order is $160 for 8 pieces of Junior > 9
3. No minimum to order and there's no pre-pack for the product or SKU
Per piece price: $8
Case Quantity: 1
Added to cart: Quantity of 1 = total order then is $8 for 1 piece of size M