Exciting news for retailers: you can now seamlessly integrate your Shopify accounts with Hubventory, making order tracking easier than ever before. Stay in control of your orders with Hubventory's streamlined solutions!
A game-changer for boutiques! This development is a significant breakthrough as it drastically reduces workload.
- Streamlined Order Processing: When a boutique places an order through Hubventory, it converts into a draft product within Shopify. This automated process occurs either upon purchase or when the order is ready to be shipped.
- Get the Hubventory Edge: Download the Hubventory app directly from Shopify using this link: https://apps.shopify.com/hubventory.
- Effortless Pricing Management: Eliminate the hassle with automatic pricing assignment, featuring a default markup. You can easily fine-tune your prices to match your product launch strategy, or leave it blank at 0 for maximum flexibility.
- Experience Efficiency: This Shopify integration not only saves you time but also simplifies order management.
- Exclusive Savings for Hub Members: All Boutique Hub Members automatically have access to the Hub Member Discount program. Enjoy perks and discounts ranging from free shipping to 10% off orders placed on Hubventory. The best part? No need for coupon codes – the savings are automatically applied! The Hub Member Discount program is FREE for all Boutique Hub members.
Take your boutique to the next level with Hubventory – where convenience, efficiency, and savings converge.
Here are the steps on how to integrate your Shopify account to Hubventory:
Step 1: Download Hubventory app directly from Shopify using this link: https://apps.shopify.com/hubventory
Step 2: Get your Shopify domain.
Start by finding your Shopify domain. This is essential for the integration.
- Log in to Shopify and go to 'Settings'
Click on 'Domains' in the 'Settings' menu.
Copy the domain address listed.
With your Shopify domain handy, you're ready to proceed.
Step 3: Integrating Shopify with Hubventory
Log in to your Hubventory account.
Navigate to the "Account" tab.
Access the "Integrations" tab.
In the "Shopify" box, input your Shopify store domain (the one you obtained from your Shopify domain earlier) and then click "Connect Shopify Store." (You will be taken to your Shopify account to confirm the connection.)
Here's what draft products look like on the Shopify platform:
If you click on "Show all" in the "Metafields" block at the bottom, you'll be able to view the URL of the order that created the product.
How to Add Markup to Your Draft Products
Retailers have two ways to add markup – either through
https://hubventory.com/settings/integrations or via the "Settings" section in the Shopify app.